Click here to view Ofsted's site
These are some of the views recently expressed by our parents in the questionnaire.
- Support and availability to pupils and parents to set the bar of the child
- I feel I can contact the school about things my child needs and they’ll be dealt with promptly.
- I feel the school is nurturing.
- Quality of teaching
- Encouraging personal interests e.g. Gardening
- I feel the school has been very welcoming to my child.
- The school communicates very well with families.
- Welcoming atmosphere
- Kind, caring children
- Good values
- Teaching is well-structured, my child enjoys learning here.
- Good organisation, management and information transfer
- Friendly teachers and staff
- Class DOJO-love being updated by child’s teacher
- Friendly children. Our child has friends in Year 6, he’s only reception
- Faith aspect runs through
- Helpful and friendly staff
- The environment
- Treat children as individuals
- Caring teachers
- Class DOJO-being able to speak to teachers, really cozy.
- My child is happy here.
- Really welcoming staff who are always friendly and have excellent communication skills